Cavan Equestrian Centre’s annual National Stallion Parade takes place this Saturday, 9 April. This year it’s on for the day rather than just an evening and has trade stalls and an army equitation display. Erica went to the event last year and found it very good. It should be even better this year and will be enjoyable for anybody with an interest in breeding or just as an equine event. To find out more, see the Cavan Equestrian Centre’s information brochure.
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable