Ok guys, I’ve decided to extend the deadline for the Easter Challenge crossword entries. Let’s say Thursday 16th.
The clue for 31 down should read
Not his precursor. Sorry. Feckin autocorrect sneaked in on me!
If you’ve already sent me your crossword just text/message me with your updated answer for 31 down.
- Get In!! Lots of opportunities to get out and about.
- Weather Gods smile on the faithful
- The ball is rolling
- Just to tease you all…
- Gordon’s Bay give us an outing to look forward to
- Sat-nav needed for the coming weeks as Roadmap is released
- I hate autocorrect!
- Age before beauty
- Competition time
- A very happy St. Patrick’s day
- It wasn’t meant to be.