Ok guys, I’ve decided to extend the deadline for the Easter Challenge crossword entries. Let’s say Thursday 16th.
The clue for 31 down should read
Not his precursor. Sorry. Feckin autocorrect sneaked in on me!
If you’ve already sent me your crossword just text/message me with your updated answer for 31 down.
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?
- New club logo finalised
- Keeping up to date in busy times