If ever a league was doomed from the start it was the North West Riding Clubs spring league 2020! First three legs lost to storms and now the final falls foul of the Corona virus. Templemore Equestrian Centre has taken the responsible approach of cancelling any shows in the near future. I give up.
We as a Team at Templemore Equestrian Centre has taken the difficult decision to Postpone our ST PATRICKS DAY PONY SHOW ( Sunday 15th) and the ST PATRICKS DAY HORSE SHOW ( Tuesday 17th) to a further date which is yet be confirmed.
We feel under the current circumstances of CORONA VIRUS it is safer for our customers, our livery clients and our staff not to gather for this special event.
We extend our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience. We will get a new date secured in the coming weeks when we, as a community, are in a safer position.