Our annual regional training day, organised this year by the Donegal Gaelteacht club, was a great success. The weather, barring one minor blip in the morning, was superb, and the company was excellent. Top marks to all who took part. The coaching was top class, with every rider being challenged as well as having their all-important confidence boosted. Thanks as always to Liz Potter for the photographic evidence of the day.
- Get In!! Lots of opportunities to get out and about.
- Weather Gods smile on the faithful
- The ball is rolling
- Just to tease you all…
- Gordon’s Bay give us an outing to look forward to
- Sat-nav needed for the coming weeks as Roadmap is released
- I hate autocorrect!
- Age before beauty
- Competition time
- A very happy St. Patrick’s day
- It wasn’t meant to be.