Our first club meeting of the year is being held this Friday evening. The venue is still to be confirmed. Following on from a very relaxed inter-club meeting on Monday we can sit down and start to pull together plans for our own year. The first leg of the spring league, on Feb 3rd, is rapidly approaching and has the advantage of being an indoor affair at Twin Towns Equestrian Centre. No doubt everybody will be a bit rusty at the showjumping but the league is a great place to get started again and you’re all encouraged to come and support it. You do need to be a paid up member, with your membership card in your hands, in order to take part, but even if you haven’t yet got around to joining/rejoining it would be great to see you come along and enjoy the social aspect of riding club. Remember to bring passport photos if you’ve been a member for five years or more, or if you,re joining up for the first time. The photo-booth in Tescos is a handy place to get them if you need an out-of-hours photography service.
- The Lone Ranger
- 1 picture = 1000 words
- So what’s next?
- Terrible trio postpone triumph till next year
- Dressage Championships in our sights
- Let battle commence
- Busy weekend ahead
- A great AJTC over for another year
- Riding Club Festival around the corner
- Audrey Jacob Team Challenge Time
- Easter eggs bound to hatch as sun is forecast for weekend
- Inishowen Show and regional dressage qualifiers