Whilst our club members didn’t take home much in the way of silverware from Drumanoo, they certainly gained very valuable cross country experience and laid a foundation for the rest of the league. The photos taken on the day show what a beautiful venue Charlie and Mona have developed and the weather Gods played ball on the day. Check out the photos in this album
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?
- New club logo finalised
- Keeping up to date in busy times