Whilst our club members didn’t take home much in the way of silverware from Drumanoo, they certainly gained very valuable cross country experience and laid a foundation for the rest of the league. The photos taken on the day show what a beautiful venue Charlie and Mona have developed and the weather Gods played ball on the day. Check out the photos in this album
- Get In!! Lots of opportunities to get out and about.
- Weather Gods smile on the faithful
- The ball is rolling
- Just to tease you all…
- Gordon’s Bay give us an outing to look forward to
- Sat-nav needed for the coming weeks as Roadmap is released
- I hate autocorrect!
- Age before beauty
- Competition time
- A very happy St. Patrick’s day
- It wasn’t meant to be.