We all know the importance of getting the correct canter established for our jumping, but sometimes it’s easier to understand why if you can see the whole process broken down into bite size chunks. Watch this clever video to get an idea of the effect of the canter stride on the approaching jump.
- Hot competition on a cool autumn day.
- Club roots strong as ever
- AGM @ 8pm, in Tir Na nOg, Fri 2nd Nov.
- Preparing for 2019
- And we’re off…pardon the pun
- Fast women and slow horses
- Anyone feel a shopping spree coming on??
- It’s official
- (no title)
- 2-Phase league results and life moving forward…
- Tir Conail champions as curtain comes down on 2-phase
- 2-Phase league comes down to the wire