We all know the importance of getting the correct canter established for our jumping, but sometimes it’s easier to understand why if you can see the whole process broken down into bite size chunks. Watch this clever video to get an idea of the effect of the canter stride on the approaching jump.
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?
- New club logo finalised
- Keeping up to date in busy times