The annual NW Riding Clubs dinner dance is being held on Saturday 2nd December in the Silver Tassie Hotel. The night will see us return to the site of our first dinner dance, memories of which are indelibly printed in some peoples memory banks. Tickets are available at any of the legs of the autumn league, which is taking place in Templemore on Sun Nov 12th, 19th and 26th, or by contacting Louise or Hazel. Oh, one final snippet of advice…if Ryan asks for a loan of your guitar say No!
- Hot competition on a cool autumn day.
- Club roots strong as ever
- AGM @ 8pm, in Tir Na nOg, Fri 2nd Nov.
- Preparing for 2019
- And we’re off…pardon the pun
- Fast women and slow horses
- Anyone feel a shopping spree coming on??
- It’s official
- (no title)
- 2-Phase league results and life moving forward…
- Tir Conail champions as curtain comes down on 2-phase
- 2-Phase league comes down to the wire