The annual NW Riding Clubs dinner dance is being held on Saturday 2nd December in the Silver Tassie Hotel. The night will see us return to the site of our first dinner dance, memories of which are indelibly printed in some peoples memory banks. Tickets are available at any of the legs of the autumn league, which is taking place in Templemore on Sun Nov 12th, 19th and 26th, or by contacting Louise or Hazel. Oh, one final snippet of advice…if Ryan asks for a loan of your guitar say No!
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?
- New club logo finalised
- Keeping up to date in busy times