John and Sharon are famous hosts and not surprisingly a nice little group has signed up for their saddle-fitting armchair evening tonight, Friday 24 October. Their equestrian business has blossomed over the past couple of years and a visit to their premises is always a treat. Tack shop, rug wash, saddlery workshop and more, generously seasoned with friendly dogs, puppies, cats and kittens, hens and more. And the family themselves. There’s a great evening in store.
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable