John and Sharon are famous hosts and not surprisingly a nice little group has signed up for their saddle-fitting armchair evening tonight, Friday 24 October. Their equestrian business has blossomed over the past couple of years and a visit to their premises is always a treat. Tack shop, rug wash, saddlery workshop and more, generously seasoned with friendly dogs, puppies, cats and kittens, hens and more. And the family themselves. There’s a great evening in store.
- The Lone Ranger
- 1 picture = 1000 words
- So what’s next?
- Terrible trio postpone triumph till next year
- Dressage Championships in our sights
- Let battle commence
- Busy weekend ahead
- A great AJTC over for another year
- Riding Club Festival around the corner
- Audrey Jacob Team Challenge Time
- Easter eggs bound to hatch as sun is forecast for weekend
- Inishowen Show and regional dressage qualifiers