Leo on Cool and Ann on Armstrong will be joined by Cormac on Sante Fe and Damien on Millie as the club tries once again to qualify for that elusive place at the RDS in August. The qualifier takes place on Sunday 25 May at Kerins’s in Collooney. It’s a really great day’s sport for spectators as well as competitors and we hope there’ll be lots of support for the team on the day.
- June winding down as July starts to rev it’s engines.
- The Lone Ranger
- 1 picture = 1000 words
- So what’s next?
- Terrible trio postpone triumph till next year
- Dressage Championships in our sights
- Let battle commence
- Busy weekend ahead
- A great AJTC over for another year
- Riding Club Festival around the corner
- Audrey Jacob Team Challenge Time
- Easter eggs bound to hatch as sun is forecast for weekend