Although Rathmullan escaped Friday evening’s tropical rain, numerous sightings of forked lightening within shouting distance of the pier led to the cancellation of our watersports activities. Emergency Plan B was instantly activated and all disappointed kayakers and paddle boarders regrouped in the White Harte to drown their sorrows. While it might have been nice to earn the pints first nobody complained very much during the course of a very sociable and enjoyable evening. Watersports will be rescheduled if a suitable day can be found.
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable