Once the final of the North West League is behind us, the spotlight will switch to flatwork for a few weeks. Vera has lined up Mary Devine to instruct us at Harleys on Fridays 30 March, and 13, 20 and 27 April. The plan is to start at 7pm sharp and to have two lessons. Numbers per class will be kept low (4) and there can be three classes per evening, if the demand is there.
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?
- New club logo finalised
- Keeping up to date in busy times
- Get In!! Lots of opportunities to get out and about.