A series of lessons with instructor Mary Finneran will begin on Friday 16 September. Originally planned as jumping lessons, they will also accommodate those who prefer to stick to flatwork. We will discuss the exact format of the lessons at our club meeting next week. Options include the first group each evening doing flatwork with the subsequent ones focussing on jumping or, alternatively, flatwork on the first Friday for everybody followed by two jumping Fridays.
- Changes afoot following positive AGM
- Deja Vu
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?