A series of lessons with instructor Mary Finneran will begin on Friday 16 September. Originally planned as jumping lessons, they will also accommodate those who prefer to stick to flatwork. We will discuss the exact format of the lessons at our club meeting next week. Options include the first group each evening doing flatwork with the subsequent ones focussing on jumping or, alternatively, flatwork on the first Friday for everybody followed by two jumping Fridays.
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable