With so many meets lost to the weather from late November onwards, the Donegal Harriers are scrambling to fit in all the fixtures that usually fill the calendar. They squeaked in a meet last Sunday and enjoyed Robert Smyth’s ground in Ballylennon on a rare fully-thawed weekend. This past Sunday’s rescheduled meet at Dunmore (Carrigans) was a victim of the latest mini ice age but has been rapidly rescheduled for the second time and will now take place this Wednesday. Our hunting members are looking forward to the outing.
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable