So near and yet so far… Our gallant team riders finished a memorable third in the RDS qualifier in Sligo this afternoon while our Donegal Gaeltacht neighbours again set sail for Dublin in August. Congratulations everybody on a very, very fine effort. We’re proud of you. Go Donegal!
- Get In!! Lots of opportunities to get out and about.
- Weather Gods smile on the faithful
- The ball is rolling
- Just to tease you all…
- Gordon’s Bay give us an outing to look forward to
- Sat-nav needed for the coming weeks as Roadmap is released
- I hate autocorrect!
- Age before beauty
- Competition time
- A very happy St. Patrick’s day
- It wasn’t meant to be.