It’s tough to keep tabs on everything that’s going on so apologies for the late notice of an inter-club meeting this evening. Usual venue, Tir na nOg, 8pm. Agenda topics include the status of our sub-region with regards to qualifiers etc, and the planned summer cross country and dressage league.
- Changes afoot following positive AGM
- Deja Vu
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?