Can everybody please scan their gardens (and their neighbour’s, parents and children’s gardens) for potential fillers for our jumps on Sunday. Potted shrubs and trees are great, as are decent sized pieces of brush and greenery that can be wedged into wings and under jumps. Use your imagination!
- Hot competition on a cool autumn day.
- Club roots strong as ever
- AGM @ 8pm, in Tir Na nOg, Fri 2nd Nov.
- Preparing for 2019
- And we’re off…pardon the pun
- Fast women and slow horses
- Anyone feel a shopping spree coming on??
- It’s official
- (no title)
- 2-Phase league results and life moving forward…
- Tir Conail champions as curtain comes down on 2-phase
- 2-Phase league comes down to the wire