Plans for our pre-Flowerhill cross country excursion on St Patrick’s weekend are coming together in sketch format. Castle Leslie’s course is currently closed because of the wet ground but will re-open when conditions permit. the forecast for next week is fairly good so who knows what might be possible.
Dirraw Farm near Ballymoney is definitely available and is exactly the same distance away as Castle Leslie. However, since many of our cross country enthusiasts are heading that way two weeks later for the team hunt chase, it might not be ideal.
Plans will be finalised closer to the time. All suggestions are very welcome. Contact Libby on 086 830 1392, if you’re interested in going along.