Although May has been the driest month of the year for the past little while, this 2013 edition is frustratingly bucking the trend. After last night’s torrential rain and the further rain forecast for the next couple of days, our show coordinators have made a wise decision to postpone the event. Everybody will just have to have a little patience until we get a new date organised — it will be worth the wait!
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable