Although May has been the driest month of the year for the past little while, this 2013 edition is frustratingly bucking the trend. After last night’s torrential rain and the further rain forecast for the next couple of days, our show coordinators have made a wise decision to postpone the event. Everybody will just have to have a little patience until we get a new date organised — it will be worth the wait!
- Hot competition on a cool autumn day.
- Club roots strong as ever
- AGM @ 8pm, in Tir Na nOg, Fri 2nd Nov.
- Preparing for 2019
- And we’re off…pardon the pun
- Fast women and slow horses
- Anyone feel a shopping spree coming on??
- It’s official
- (no title)
- 2-Phase league results and life moving forward…
- Tir Conail champions as curtain comes down on 2-phase
- 2-Phase league comes down to the wire