Although May has been the driest month of the year for the past little while, this 2013 edition is frustratingly bucking the trend. After last night’s torrential rain and the further rain forecast for the next couple of days, our show coordinators have made a wise decision to postpone the event. Everybody will just have to have a little patience until we get a new date organised — it will be worth the wait!
- Changes afoot following positive AGM
- Deja Vu
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?