Our annual pre-National Hunter Trials schooling trip to Gabriel McCole’s farm has been organised for tomorrow evening, Thursday 4 April. Hallelujah for dry weather! As always, places are limited because parking is scarce and we want to be kind to the ground. Preference will be given to those planning on going to Gurteen. Others can participate if places permit. First come, first served. Contact Libby on 086 830 1392.
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?
- New club logo finalised
- Keeping up to date in busy times
- Get In!! Lots of opportunities to get out and about.