With the weather forecast as it is, Glenleary Show this coming Monday, 1 August, should be a dry and fine affair. The schedule remains the same as previously with a feature horses v ponies jumping derby, show jumping, dressage (judged by Petra Kucklick), handy horse, and best turned out classes. There are competitions for both children and adults since it’s not a riding club or pony club event. And all of this just around the corner from you in Ramelton.
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates
- Being sociable