With the weather forecast as it is, Glenleary Show this coming Monday, 1 August, should be a dry and fine affair. The schedule remains the same as previously with a feature horses v ponies jumping derby, show jumping, dressage (judged by Petra Kucklick), handy horse, and best turned out classes. There are competitions for both children and adults since it’s not a riding club or pony club event. And all of this just around the corner from you in Ramelton.
- Changes afoot following positive AGM
- Deja Vu
- Flowerhill delivers on the day
- Sand and sun make for a successful day
- Good luck everyone
- A free weekend? Never!!
- Bring on the autumn
- Good weather and good times ahead
- Fun out and about
- Sun and smiles all round
- First 2-phase under the belts
- Need help with your tack?