This is the time of year when the horses’ coats really get thick and woolly. To Clip or Not To Clip? — this is the question posed and answered by Lorna Keogh on the Stable to Stable equestrian magazine website. It makes interesting reading and has plenty of common sense advice.
- Time to celebrate, and to plan the next victory
- Are you an Advanced Primary rider?
- Cross country and/or dressage anyone?
- Chill out weekend before big final
- Into the home straight
- League getting interesting as third leg looms
- Sculpting postponed but international stardom beckons
- Spring League update
- Check your gear
- Busy times ahead
- (no title)
- Inter club updates